Rings though small have a big significance when it comes to your wedding day. The wedding rings are a symbol of your love and commitment to one another and you will want your ring shots to reflect just that.
Photos of your rings can also make great décor pieces in your home for the bedroom, or hallways.
To help give you some ideas of how you can display your wedding bands we’ve compiled a short list to inspire you.
1. Nestled inside a bouquet or flower. It doesn’t have to be the bridal bouquet. Any flower that has a large bloom can be the perfect location to place your rings to be photographed.
2. Placed on top of rose petals. The soft texture of the rose petals allows the rings to really shine, especially if the rose petals are deep shades.
3. Sitting on top of the bride’s veil.
4. Display your wedding rings next to or with a family memento or a new keepsake from your own wedding.
5. If you have anything monogrammed with your initials display the rings with it. This can be a napkin or favors or if you have a light displaying your initials set the rings up in the foreground with the monogram displayed in the background.
6. Keep it simple by placing them in his and hers ring boxes, or on top of the book where you write your vows.
7. Have an extra copy of your wedding invitation? Place your rings on top of the invitation.
8. Don’t forget about the traditional hand on top of hand pose to show off those dazzling rings.