Why You Should Use a Travel Agent For Your Honeymoon
Wedding planning. Crazy, chaotic, so-many-decisions wedding planning. You delegate the details of your special day out to a coordinator, caterer, photographer, videographer, florist, DJ, and the list goes on and on.
But what about your honeymoon, the first vacation of your married life? Do you have hours upon hours to spend researching destinations, finding the best price, reading a million reviews? I sure didn’t when I was deep in wedding planning mode! Luckily, my fiancé, Matthew, turned to a travel agent to plan our honeymoon. She arranged everything for us and even tracked down his missing luggage. It was a stress reliever, a weight off my shoulders, to have an expert take over the honeymoon planning details.
Now flash forward almost six years, I am a travel agent with Bragg Travels, a veteran-owned Dream Vacations franchise. I love to help couples find the perfect place for them to unwind after their wedding, to connect with one another and come back refreshed to start their life together.
When Kayce asked me to write this a guest blog for her, I knew I needed to highlight the special benefits of using a travel agent to organize your honeymoon.
- Best deals: We have access to special rates and exclusive offers, allowing us to provide you with the most options at the very best prices.
- Knowledge: Creating memorable experiences and making your dreams come true is our job, so we have the expertise to listen to what you desire and what needs to be done to make that a reality.
- Options: Using our unique resources, we can take your goals and provide you with a variety of choices to help you achieve them, so less stress and more fun.
- Full service: Our work doesn’t stop when we finalize your itinerary. We are available to help you troubleshoot any changes or inconveniences you might encounter while you are on your trip.
- Time savings: We don’t just save you a lot of money. We can save you a lot of valuable time during this hectic period in your life.
- Free to Use: Many travel agents are free for you to use. We are paid by the suppliers (resorts, cruise lines, tour companies, etc) once you have traveled.
- And so much more!
I can’t thank Daphne enough for writing this for my sweet couples/followers! Having just planned a trip myself during the end of the wedding season, I can’t imagine being a bride or groom and doing this alone! You have too much to think about anyway, so this is a task you should absolutely hand off to someone else and simply enjoy this special time together. <3
If you’re on Facebook, click here to follow Bragg Travels, Dream Vacations to keep up with them, or click here for the website!
Thanks so much for stopping by our blog!